Chicken always becomes perfect when you combine it with shrimp. Without any doubt, these two items can make any ordinary recipe quite special. But, you must know how to combine them in the right way. There are many ways to cook them together. In our opinion, baking is the most innovative way which can stimulate your taste bud in no time. Let’s not delay any more. Explore this baked chicken and shrimp recipe below to learn how to make it at your home.
Baked Chicken And Shrimp Recipe
- A large bowl
- Baking tray
- Serving Dish
- 6 chicken legs and thigh pieces fresh
- 1 pound shrimp
- 1½ tsp garlic
- 2 tsp onion powder
- salt as per taste
- 1 tsp ground white pepper
- 1½ tsp all purpose seasoning
- 1 tsp chicken seasoning
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 3 tbsp butter
- The cooking starts when you take chicken and attempt to clean it in a proper manner. Then, you must soak up all of the water from the chicken. Here, a tissue paper can make your day shiny. However, a kitchen towel will also be handy to get the job done here. Add onion powder, garlic powder, and all other spices one by one to the chicken. Make sure that you have added all purpose seasoning, chicken seasoning, salt and curry powder. Mix everything properly. Now, wrap the chicken with a foil paper and rest it for 30 minutes. Thirty minutes of marination is good enough for this recipe. In the meantime you should prepare the oven preheated at 375-degrees. After marination bake the chicken in the preheated oven for 35 minutes. After proper baking the chicken will be ready with awesome juices.
- At this point, you need to take the cleaned shrimp and add those into the juices from baked chicken. Then add chopped parsley leaves. Mix them well. Then bake it for 25 minutes in the oven. After a successful baking period, the dish will be ready to serve.B*Baking is a pretty much straightforward process. However, if you don’t know how to bake properly, check this video below for some useful baking tips.
- Use olive oil if you have a problem with butter.
- Add lemon or lemon zest for extra flavor.
- Add chili flakes for extra spiciness.
I hope you have enjoyed the recipe. It is kind of a hassle-free recipe. However, you need to prepare the ingredients carefully so that everything can be added in the right quantity. Now, if you are a busy person, it is not possible every time to prepare ingredients within a short time. In that case, you need a structured meal kit so that you can get everything ready in proper quantity right at your home. For now, share with us your experience if you have made this baked chicken and shrimp recipe at your home in the comment section below.
*Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. “Yummy Chilis” may receive a commission of the sales price of any product listed on this website. Please note that we only include high-quality affiliate products that we have tested and consider useful.