An afternoon can be gloomy and we hate it from our heart. But you know what? You can make your afternoon pretty much crispy. Trust us, you don’t need to be a rocket scientist to make a recipe. Especially when it comes to baking anything, it becomes easier than ever. Explore this quick baked salmon cream cheese recipe to feel the magic of taste.
Baked Salmon Cream Cheese Recipe
- Small Bowl
- Baking tray
- 6 fillet salmon
- 4 tbsp cream cheese
- ¼ tsp oregano
- ¼ tsp balck pepper ground
- ¼ tsp paprika
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 pinch of salt
- lemon zest
- breadcrumbs (optional)
- Take cream cheese in a small bowl. Mix oregano, paprika, black pepper, and all other spices in it. Mix them well. Now, add minced garlic, parsley, and salt. You need to make sure that everything is properly mixed.
- Now, take your salmon on a baking tray. Coat it with the cream cheese mixture. Preheat your oven and take the temperature to 200-degree centigrade or 400-degree Fahrenheit. Bake it for 15 minutes and it will be ready to serve.
- Add breadcrumbs if you want to make it crispy.
- You can use chili flakes as an alternative to paprika if you like spiciness.
I hope you enjoyed the recipe. It was as simple as that. But, you need to be concerned about the ingredient. Because, if you can’t mix the ingredient in the right quantity, the dish will never be made as top-notch.
But, we know, getting everything in the right quantity is not an easy fish to fry. With that said, we found an easy solution for you. What if you can order a meal kit that gives you everything ready in the right quantity? Check this awesome meal kit service to get the job done for you.
And, of course, if you already have made this baked salmon cream cheese recipe at your home, please share your experience in the comment section below.
*Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. “Yummy Chilis” may receive a commission of the sales price of any product listed on this website. Please note that we only include high-quality affiliate products that we have tested and consider useful.
Explore more Salmon Recipes: