Not every day you get time to make all of your favorite dishes. But, it will not be a wise decision to miss the yummy taste of salmon. Let’s make a salmon dish with delicious hollandaise sauce to make your day more joyful. Explore the baked salmon with hollandaise sauce recipe below and make your day even more yummy.
Baked Salmon With Hollandaise Sauce Recipe
- A bowl
- Baking tray
- 4 fillet fish fresh
- 1½ tsp black pepper
- salt as per taste
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- hollandaise sauce
- lemon zest
- 1½ tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp thyme (optional)
- ½ tsp oregano
- Take a bowl and add fish, black pepper, garlic,lemon zest, lemon juice, salt,oregano carefully. Mix well and marinate them for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the fish fillet in to a baking tray. Add butter on top of thefish. Then bake it in a preheated 350 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- When the fish is fully baked, add ready mix hollandaise sauce and sprinkle thyme as a final touch. Nowit’s ready to serve.
- Omit thyme and add parsley if you want.
- Add chili flakes if you want extra spice.
- Use egg yolk on the top of fish if you want fine color. However, I used butter instead of egg yolk as I like it so much.