Do you know who is being called a foodie? It’s a pretty much straightforward deal. When you can’t ignore the deliciousness and aroma of food, you become a foodie. In “Yummy Chilis” all of us are foodies and trust me, we love food from our heart. I think this is one of the main reasons why we always remain busy testing recipes. This brown sugar spiced baked chicken recipe is an excellent output of our recent testing process. Trust me, you can’t deny its aroma. I couldn’t skip from it. Explore the full recipe below to know every secret of it.
Brown Sugar Spiced Baked Chicken
- Non-stick pan
- Baking tray
- Serving Dish
- 6 thigh chicken pieces with skin
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 4 cubes butter
- 1 tsp red pepper
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 2 tbsp cornflour with 4 tbsp water for gravy thickness
- First of all, get all chicken pieces and add ground black pepper. Then add salt and rest it for 5 minutes. Now take a non-stick pan to add 2 cubes of butter. When it melts, put all chicken pieces. Fry them for about 5 minutes.
- After frying the chicken, get them on a plate. Now, add 2 cubes of butter and add garlic onto them. Fry for a few seconds, then add red pepper, brown sugar and keep stirring until it’s melted. Then add soy sauce, chicken broth and stir it thoroughly. When it starts to boil, add cornflour mix for thickness and boil it for ⅔ minutes.
- Add all chicken very deeply in the sauce and then add black pepper and thyme into them. Bake them for 30 minutes at 200 degrees Fahrenheit. After baking, check whether the chicken is ready or not, if not then bake for another 5 to 10 minutes. Then it will be ready to serve.
- If you want, you can add lemon zest to it
- You can also use tomato in this recipe, however, I skipped it.
- You can also use honey in this recipe
- you can also skip the salt if you want to continue this recipe with soy sauce.