Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post contains affiliate links. We’ll receive a small commission if you purchase any product using our links with no extra cost on your side. Please note that we only suggest high-quality products that have been tested and considered useful by experts. Learn more!
No wonder, pasta is the favorite of almost everyone. When you talk about me, it’s one of my favorite food ingredients. There are tons of pasta recipes. I have experimented with many recipes so far. Among them, one of my favorites is the easy cellentani pasta recipe.
All of its ingredients are my favorite and of course mouthwatering. Today I will show you how to make a delicious cellentani pasta recipe.
Ingredients for Easy Cellentani Pasta Recipe
I always try to keep my kitchen updated. Not to mention, garlic and onion, bell peppers, chili flakes, are always available in my house. I bought oregano and coriander leaves in the morning from a local market. As I was planning to make this dish soon.
I ordered tomato puree, parmesan cheese, and ground beef online. You should always ensure that you are ordering a good quality product when ordering online. I am so much skeptical about my ingredients. Because an inferior quality ingredient can ruin my entire dish.
Another thing to note is that cooking utensils are also equally important. Because if you don’t have the right pan for a particular dish, you may also face some issues. The main ingredient of this recipe is pasta.
Make sure that you have high-quality cellentani pasta in your house. All other ingredients I will need to make this dish is available in your stock.
How to Make This Recipe?
Like other pasta recipes, making the cellentani pasta dish is also pretty much simple. But, the magic lies in your ability to mix the right ingredients in the right quantity.
First of all, I added onion and garlic in the oil on a nonstick pan. Then I added tomato pure and necessary salt into it. After stirring the mixture properly, I added the ground beef. At this point, I kept my cooker at medium heat.
After cooking for 10 minutes I added the bell peppers. When I was cooking the beef mixture in one cooker, at the same time, I boiled pasta in another pan. I added little salt and oil to make it nonstick. You can follow this trick as well.
The rest of the work was pretty much simple. After boiling the pasta, I just added it with the beef mixture. Then I just took care of its flavors by adding some supportive ingredients.
Trust me, you can make this delicious dish within a very short time. Still, confused about how to make it? Check the detailed recipe below.
Easy Cellentani Pasta Recipe
- Non-stick pan
- Serving Dish
- 1 packet pasta
- 1 kg ground beef
- 2 large onion finely chopped
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 2 ½ cups tomato puree
- ½ size of yellow bell pepper finely chopped
- ½ size of red bell pepper finely chopped
- salt (as per taste)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1 tsp oregano
- coriander leaves
- parmesan cheese
- In a nonstick pan take oil first and add onion. When the onion becomes transparent, add garlic to it. Now, it's time to add tomato puree, black pepper, and salt (as per taste). Now, stir them well. Now, add ground beef and cook for 10 minutes. After that add yellow and red bell pepper and continue cooking for 5 minutes more.1 kg ground beef, 2 large onion, 6 cloves garlic, 2 ½ cups tomato puree, ½ size of yellow bell pepper, ½ size of red bell pepper, salt (as per taste), 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 tsp ground black pepper
- At the same time, take a large pan full of water and boil it. When the water starts to boil, add a very small amount of oil and salt into it. It will keep your pasta nonstick. Now, add pasta into the boiling water and leave it there for at least 10 minutes.1 packet pasta
- Now that you have boiled your pasta, take it and add it to the beef mixtures. Add oregano, chili flakes and stir them well. You can have a quick salt test now. If you think there is enough salt, that's great. But, you can add a little more if necessary. Now, add coriander leaves and cook for 5minutes more. After that, you can stop the cooker. Sprinkle some parmesan cheese into it. I believe, now it is ready to serve.1 tsp chili flakes, 1 tsp oregano, coriander leaves, parmesan cheese
- You can add paprika instead of chili flakes.
- You can add lime juice or lemon zest for extra flavor.
- You can also skip parmesan cheese if you want to.
- You can also use parsley instead of coriander leaves.
I hope you loved this easy cellentani pasta recipe. The combination of pasta and ground beef is always awesome. However, there are many other ground beef recipes, which are also super tasty. I would love to hear from you after trying this tasty cellentani pasta recipe. Don’t forget to share your experience in the comment box below. Happy Cooking!