Ever wondered about the specialty of ground beef? The only thing we want to express here is that it’s so delicious. And when you serve it with rice, the taste improves significantly. Here is a ground beef with asparagus recipe for you. Explore the recipe to learn about every secret sauce to make the dish more delightful.
Ground Beef With Asparagus Recipe
No wonder ground beef can bring happiness in a boring afternoon. This ground beef with asparagus recipe will tell you every secret to make a mind-blowing dish.
Yield: 5 people
- Non-stick pan
- Serving Dish
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 ½ lb asparagus
- ½ red bell pepper finely chopped
- ½ yellow bell pepper finely chopped
- 1 medium-size onion finely chopped
- 8 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp ginger minced
- salt as per taste
- water as needed
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp olive oil
- First of all, you need to take oil in a nonstick pan. Set it in the cooker. Right after the oil becomes hot, you must add onion and ginger into it. Then you need to add garlic to it. Fry them until their color becomes transparent. Now, it’s time to add ground beef and salt to it. Saute it well and cover the pan carefully. Cook the beef for 10 minutes. Now add another small bowl. Mix soy sauce, oyster sauce, black pepper, and water as needed in that bowl. You’ll need this mixture shortly.
- Now uncover the cover of the pan and add asparagus into it. Don’t forget to add red and yellow bell pepper. Mix well. Cover the pan again and fry for 5 minutes. After that add sauce and saute all ingredients and cook for another 5 minutes. After that, the dish will be ready to serve. You can serve this delicious dish with rice.
- You can skip the red and yellow bell pepper and add the only asparagus. Still, the taste will be awesome.
- You can add chili flakes or red pepper but we skipped it as we like the sour taste in this recipe.
- For decoration, you can use tomato let's and broccoli if you wish.
We hope you have already tried this ground beef with asparagus recipe at your home. Don’t forget to share your experiences with the dish in the comment section below.
Want to explore another ground beef recipe? Click here!
Want to order your personalized meal kit? Explore here!
1 thought on “Ground Beef with Asparagus Recipe [So Delicious!]”
Pingback: Is It Cheaper to Grind Your Own Meat? | Yummy Chilis