No wonder, chicken wings are born to spread deliciousness among us. But, when it combines with hot Cheetos, its taste will win any show in this world. Keeping that in mind, we are here today with our hot Cheetos chicken wings recipe for you. Explore the full recipe below to learn every trick to nail it.
Hot Cheetos Chicken Wings Recipe
- Baking tray
- Deep Fryer
- 1 bag Hot Cheetos
- 1 medium bowl hot sauce
- 18 pieces chicken wings
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp chili flakes
- ¼ tsp seasoned salt
- Mayonnaise optional
- First of all, mix up all necessary spices in a small bowl. Now apply the spice mixtures to the chicken wings. Make sure that you have applied them thoroughly. Then, rest them for 15 minutes to complete the marination process.
- In a large bowl pour all Cheetos from the packet. Then blend them properly. After blending it will look like breadcrumbs.
- After marination, chicken wings are ready to fry. Fry the chicken in a deep fryer for 8 to 10 minutes, but don’t cook it fully. Then take all the chicken pieces on a plate.
- Take a baking tray and spray some oil into it. Then take a wing piece and deep it into hot sauce and then pour it into Cheetos and coat it properly. After that keep it on a baking tray. Then continue the process for the rest of the wing pieces. After finishing the coating process, preheat the oven and bake the wings for 12 to 15 minutes at 350 degrees centigrade. Successful baking will end the cooking process.
- You can serve the chicken with hot sauce or mayonnaise.
- You can also use the red pepper alternative of chili flakes.
We hope you have already nailed this yummy hot Cheetos chicken wings recipe. Share your experiences with this yummy dish with us.
Explore more delicious chicken recipes here.
Order your meal kit from here.