Ever wondered about the smoky taste of baked lamb? Needless to say, it is one of the mouthwatering dishes in this world. Imagine a BBQ party with your beloved friends in the backyard on an enjoyable night. Trust me, I can’t wait for the party. Read on this amazing smoked boneless leg of lamb recipe to feel all of the thrills of this dish.
Smoked Boneless Leg Of Lamb Recipe
Make this delicious smoky boneless lamb leg dish within three hours for 6 people.
Yield: 4 people
- Baking tray
- Serving Dish
- 1 boneless leg of lamb
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp thyme finely chopped
- 1½ tsp oregano
- 1 tbsp black pepper ground
- salt as per taste
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary finely chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon zest
- First of all, take a leg of lamb and remove all of the excess fats from it. Now, it’s time to mix up all of the ingredients to make a paste. Remember carefully, to successfully make the paste, you need to mix up oil, minced garlic, oregano, black pepper, thyme, rosemary, and lemon zest. Now, it's time to rub the entire paste on the lam leg. Rest it for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- At this point, place the marinated lamb on a grill equipment. Now, Grill it properly for 3 hours. After certain time, check it to confirm whether everything is going right. After 3 hours, give it a final check. It should be ready to serve by this time. However, if you need more grilling time feel free to do it.
- Lemon zest will add extra flavor but you can omit it if you want.
- Add lemon, carrot, onion, or ginger when grilling the lamb as per your preference.